We appreciate your interest in working with us. Our company is made up of a group of diverse individuals that work together to provide products and experiences that demonstrate excellence and professionalism every step of the way for our residents, clients, partners, and communities. We provide employees with opportunities to grow, a vested interest in the success of the company, and an open-door policy at all levels, encouraging communication, creativity and the exchange of ideas.
NTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Full time position. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated, personable, customer-service oriented, detailed, organized and able to work in a fast paced environment with a professional appearance. This position requires a Bachelor's Degree and either leasing experience or a strong sales background. Job duties include, but are not limited to: drafting, implementing and executing successful marketing plans in addition to maintaining a high closing ratio. Leasing Associates are expected to achieve and maintain budgeted occupancy at their property. Occasional weekend work is required. We offer competitive salary and benefits! Position available immediately.
Location: Plainview Apartments, Louisville, KY
Contact: Property Manager Leigh Ann Richards at email@example.com
Location: The Lakes Apartments, Indianapolis, IN
Contact: Property Manager Morgan McElroy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Carmel Center Apartments, Carmel, IN
Contact: Property Manager Kendra Godsey at email@example.com
Full time position. Qualified candidates must have a valid driver s license and receive positive results from all pre-employment background screenings. Must possess adequate proficiency and communication skills to deliver excellent customer service and to perform general punch requirements, snow removal, equipment upkeep, grounds upkeep, and basic service requests such as: cutting keys, replacing light bulbs/light kits, unclogging toilets, garbage disposal installation/repair, basic water heater repair, basic cleaning and resident services that mirror punch responsibilities. More advanced skills to efficiently and effectively troubleshoot and repair pools, plumbing, appliance, electrical, and carpentry needs of the property. Qualified candidates should be able to work with moderate to minimal direct supervision. Compensation based on experience. Position available immediately. On call duty and occasional Saturday work schedules are to be expected.
Location: The Grove at Swift Creek Apartments, Midlothian, VA
Contact: Property Manager Erin Amacher at firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Hurstbourne Grand Apartments, Louisville, KY
Contact: Property Manager Mey Tumis at email@example.com
Location: Willow Lake Apartments, Indianapolis, IN
Contact: Property Manager Tori Weaver at firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualified candidates must be able to type and use a calculator, sit behind a desk for several hours at a time and use a CRT, LCD screen or video monitor and keyboard simultaneously. Candidates must have, at the minimum, a four-year degree in accounting and a good knowledge of general ledger accounting. The job will require the ability to work overtime, including nights and weekends, but not typically more than 45 hours per week. Some travel, including overnight, is also required.
• Review invoices for processing by accounts payable
• Review and code adjustments and write-offs for accounts receivable
• Prepare check requests for lease/loan payments, corporate and miscellaneous expenses
• Review bank account reconciliations and record necessary adjustments
• Prepare and record journal entries
• File journal entries, work papers and invoices for immediate reference
• Perform monthly, quarterly and annual variance analysis on assigned properties & entities
• Prepare fixed asset reports and capital expenditure summaries
• Prepare monthly financial statement work papers, consolidations and statements
• Prepare quarterly financial statement work papers, consolidations and statements
• Prepare annual financial statement work papers, consolidations and statements
• Participate in preparation of work papers and schedules for annual audit and tax returns
• Prepare construction draw requests
• Prepare and review job cost reports for construction/developments in progress
• Support and research information requests from property and project managers
• Assist in budget preparation process
• Participate in lease rent roll audits
• Additional accounting and reporting functions as required
• Mastery of EXCEL or similar spreadsheet software
• Excellent written and verbal communications
• Proficient with Windows in a network environment
• Proficient with word processing software (Word, WordPerfect etc…)
• Familiarity with real estate accounting software (Yardi, MRI, Timberline, AMSI etc…)
• Familiarity with month end close process
• Familiarity with financial statement preparation
DOES THIS POSITION SOUND LIKE YOU, A FRIEND, OR FAMILY MEMBER OF YOURS? SEND US A RESUME!
NTS is seeking employees who will enthusiastically become part of our growing company and who will represent NTS well by their professionalism, work ethic and integrity within the industry. The Accounting group has an energetic, collaborative, and growth-oriented team culture. If you’re interested in joining the NTS Accounting team, please contact Human Resources. Or if you are referring a friend or family member, who you think would be a good fit for the company and its growing needs, please have them submit a resume to NTS Human Resources by emailing it to email@example.com or by faxing it to 502-429-9818.
NTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All full-time positions include excellent pay & benefit package.
Email resume - Submit your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fax resume - Submit your resume by fax to (502) 429-9818