Looking for a company that invests in their employee’s growth, education, and career development? Want to be a part of a diverse group of individuals? How about a company who promotes from within?
Look no further! Welcome to NTS!
Our company is made up of a group of diverse individuals who work together to provide products and experiences that demonstrate excellence and professionalism every step of the way for our residents, clients, partners, and communities. We provide employees with opportunities to grow, a vested interest in the success of the company, and an open-door policy at all levels, encouraging communication, creativity and the exchange of ideas.
At NTS Development Company, we have an energetic, collaborative, and growth-oriented team culture which has been creating high quality, vibrant communities for over 55 years. We are a full-service, diversified real estate company with apartment, commercial, and residential communities located in 11 cities across the Midwest and Southeast United States. Our primary focus is to influence the lives of our customers through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
Does this sound like you? Send us your resume!
If you’re interested in joining our team, please review our job openings and send us your resume.
NTS Development Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Assistant Property Manager will be expected to draft, implement and execute successful marketing plans. In addition, Assistant Property Managers are expected to achieve certain goals, to maintain a high closing ratio, and to maintain budgeted occupancy at their property. Specific requirements include: manage property delinquencies; manage communication with all residents regarding monthly statements, changes in market rent, renewal of leases, and lease violations; and manage all eviction processing and communication with both resident and legal offices. Occasional weekend work is required. NALP, or other industry certification a plus, but not required. Benefits available!
Location: The Overlook at St. Thomas Apartments, Louisville, KY
Contact: Emma Green at firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like to earn above average pay while working at a Class A Lease-Up Property in the heart of the DFW metroplex working for the best property management company? This opportunity is for you!
NTS Development Company is well known for our meticulous care in our grounds and amenity spaces. Currently our property Sagemont is looking for a service-minded housekeeping professional with a friendly, customer service attitude willing to roll up their sleeves and go to work!
As a Housekeeper, you work to maintain meticulous cleanliness of common areas, models, office, recreation areas, and exterior grounds as necessary. You play an important role in ensuring our customers love where they live. You have a passion for helping people and you take pride in your work.
The Housekeeper acts under the direction of the Community and Service Manager and is responsible for the cleanliness of the community grounds. Responsibilities will include the daily upkeep of the office, amenity areas and touch-up cleaning vacant units. Responsibilities include:
• Cleaning interior and exterior windows & doors, blinds, sinks, floors, cabinets, baseboards, appliances
• Floor cleaning / deodorizing
• Removing trash from common areas
• Cleaning balconies and storage areas
• Detail cleaning elevators and hallways
• Assisting maintenance team members with grounds care when necessary
The ideal candidate must be able to address the concerns and housekeeping needs in a friendly and professional manner. A Housekeeper must have good organizational abilities, follow-up skills, and attention to detail both in their work and when communicating with our residents.
Are you the right person for the Job? The ideal Housekeeper may not necessarily have previous apartment experience. However, the right candidate should have some general cleaning or custodial maintenance experience and comfortable working in a team-oriented atmosphere using clear and professional language, write legible notes and clearly communicate issues.
JOB REQUIREMENTS include a high school diploma or equivalent, valid driver’s license, and dependable transportation. Ability to lift 30 pounds, climb stairs, engage in pushing and pulling activities regularly.
It’s a great place to work! NTS offers competitive pay plus quarterly bonus potential. We offer an amazing benefits package including health, dental, life, vision and cancer insurance plus employer matching 401K and 25% apartment rental discount. NTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Email resume to be considered.
Location: Sagemont Apartments, Irving, TX
Contact: Property Manager Emily Peabody at email@example.com
We are seeking a Staff Accountant to join our Accounting Team. The Accounting Team has an energetic, collaborative, and growth-oriented team culture. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the accounting and financial statement preparation of assigned apartment communities and commercial properties.
• Oversee the day-to-day accounting operations for assigned properties
• Support and research information requests from property and project managers
• Review and approve invoices for processing by accounts payable
• Complete month end/quarter end close process for assigned properties
• Prepare monthly/quarterly financial reporting and schedules
• Record monthly journal entries
• Review and maintain account reconciliations
• Prepare quarterly workpapers for consolidations
• Participate in preparation of workpapers and schedules for annual audit/review and tax returns
• Generate monthly utility billings for multifamily properties using a ratio utility billing system
• Review commercial leases and assist in commercial lease activations
• Prepare construction management fees
• Prepare monthly loan draws and quarterly/annually lender financials
• Assist with preparation of fixed asset reports, capital expenditures summaries and construction draw requests
• Assist in annual budgets and forecast preparation
• Participate in lease rent roll audits
• Additional accounting and reporting functions as required
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products, with advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Strong work ethic with a willingness to be challenged and grow
• Excellent organizational, written and verbal skills
• Familiarity with any of the following software:
o Yardi (property management)
o AvidXchange (accounts payable)
o Bloomberg Tax (fixed assets)
o CCH ProSystem fx (workpaper manager)
• Knowledge with month end close process and financial statement preparation
If you’re interested in joining the NTS Accounting Team, please submit a resume to NTS Human Resources by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full time position. Qualified candidates must have a valid driver s license and receive positive results from all pre-employment background screenings. Must possess adequate proficiency and communication skills to deliver excellent customer service and to perform general punch requirements, snow removal, equipment upkeep, grounds upkeep, and basic service requests such as: cutting keys, replacing light bulbs/light kits, unclogging toilets, garbage disposal installation/repair, basic water heater repair, basic cleaning and resident services that mirror punch responsibilities. More advanced skills to efficiently and effectively troubleshoot and repair pools, plumbing, appliance, electrical, and carpentry needs of the property. Qualified candidates should be able to work with moderate to minimal direct supervision. Compensation based on experience. Position available immediately. On call duty and occasional Saturday work schedules are to be expected.
Location: Carmel Center Apartments, Carmel, IN
Contact: Property Manager Kendra Godsey at email@example.com
Location: Lake Clearwater Apartments, Indianapolis, IN
Contact: Property Manager Ashley Reyburn at firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Plainview Apartments, Louisville, KY
Contact: Property Manager Leigh Ann Richards at email@example.com
Under general supervision, the Commercial Construction Project Manager will be responsible for the project management administration for a variety of commercial construction projects, working with the NTS Construction, Development, Commercial and Leasing teams. Projects will vary in size and scope depending on the selected candidate’s ability. Most projects will be related to tenant finish work and new commercial construction. The Project Manager will work with sub-contractors, tenants and property owners to bring each project to a successful completion.
Essential Duties and Tasks:
• Scope generation
• Schedule coordination & management
• Solicitation and evaluation of bids
• Contract drafting, negotiating, and management with sub-contractors
• Convey and manage expectations with owners, clients, and sub-contractors
• Review pay applications and track expenses against budgets
• Read and understand construction plans and specifications
• Ensure high level of quality is achieved on all projects
Basic Required Skills (proficiency required, excellent preferred):
• College degree
• 3-5 years commercial construction project management experience
• Written and verbal communication skills
• Computer skills: Outlook, Excel
• Analytical skills
• Organizational skills
• Detail oriented
• Deadline oriented
• Self-motivated, with ability and drive to take charge and work on their own; along with the ability and desire to be a team player
• Ability to handle multiple tasks at any given time, from start to finish
• Problem solver
• Physically capable to stand, walk, and/or sit for long periods of time, climb ladders, bend, squat, reach, stretch, etc.
This position will include mainly Louisville local work, however occasional out of town work may be required. This position may also have the potential for some weekend work.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full time position. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated, personable, customer-service oriented, detailed, organized and able to work in a fast paced environment with a professional appearance. This position requires a Bachelor's Degree and either leasing experience or a strong sales background. Job duties include, but are not limited to: drafting, implementing and executing successful marketing plans in addition to maintaining a high closing ratio. Leasing Associates are expected to achieve and maintain budgeted occupancy at their property. Occasional weekend work is required. We offer competitive salary and benefits! Position available immediately.
Location: The Grove Whitworth & Richland Apartments, Nashville, TN
Contact: Property Manager Tara Parlato at email@example.com
Location: The Lakes Apartments, Indianapolis, IN
Contact: Property Manager April Bilyou at firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Park Place Apartments, Lexington, KY
Contact: Property Manager Melissa Pope at email@example.com
Email resume - Submit your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fax resume - Submit your resume by fax to (502) 429-9818