We appreciate your interest in working with us. Our company is made up of a group of diverse individuals that work together to provide products and experiences that demonstrate excellence and professionalism every step of the way for our residents, clients, partners, and communities. We provide employees with opportunities to grow, a vested interest in the success of the company, and an open-door policy at all levels, encouraging communication, creativity and the exchange of ideas.
NTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The successful applicant will work under general supervision, performing daily work assignments provided by the Property Manager in relation to the operation of the property. Will also work closely with the Property Manager to help identify and implement creative problem-solving ideas.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND TASKS:
1. Perform preventive maintenance and repair of energy management systems including mechanical, electrical, building automation systems, and HVAC equipment
2. Maintain a working knowledge of a building’s life safety equipment and operation, including but not limited to fire alarm panels, sprinkler systems, fire extinguishers, fire alarm drill procedures, tenant evacuation, emergency generators, and blackout procedures
3. Monitor and adjust all mechanical/pneumatic equipment, control gauges, distributor panels, valves, thermostats, diffusers and other equipment necessary to provide a comfortable environment for the buildings
4. Inspect mechanical room equipment, fan room equipment, cooling tower, all motors, house pumps and sump pumps
5. Perform preventive maintenance and repair of all plumbing functions
6. Comply with all applicable codes, regulations, and governmental agency and Company directives as related to building operations
7. Respond immediately to emergency situations (fire, evacuation, equipment failure, etc.) and customer concerns
8. Respond to tenant request work orders; resolve issues in a timely and professional manner
9. Perform other duties as assigned
Physical efforts include walking, squatting, stooping, standing, climbing, shoveling and frequent lifting of 50 pounds of equipment, and occasional lifting of 100 pounds (pumps, tools, ladders). Must be able to see, hear and speak.
• Minimum high school education or GED equivalent. A combination of education, experience and training may be substituted when competency in the position is demonstrated
• 3+ years related work experience
• Hands-on experience in HVAC, electrical and plumbing repairs in a large multi-story office building, industrial building or large medical office building
• Excellent communication skills
• Maintain a professional appearance at all times
• Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
• Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license; good driving record
• Must have reliable transportation, must use own vehicle to pick up supplies and materials (business-required mileage reimbursed)
• Must be able to work overtime, if necessary, to complete projects or job assignments, along with after hours, on call duty required
• Must have basic computer skills. Experiences with the following types of software and/or Windows-based applications is preferred: Word, Excel, Internet, e-mail.
Please contact Rob Northcutt at email@example.com or 502-909-6406.
Full time position. Qualified candidates must have a valid driver’s license and receive positive results from all pre-employment background screenings. Must possess adequate proficiency and communication skills to deliver excellent customer service and to perform general punch requirements, snow removal, equipment upkeep, grounds upkeep, and basic service requests such as: cutting keys, replacing light bulbs/light kits, unclogging toilets, garbage disposal installation/repair, basic water heater repair, basic cleaning and resident services that mirror punch responsibilities. More advanced skills to efficiently and effectively troubleshoot and repair pools, plumbing, appliance, electrical, and carpentry needs of the property. Qualified candidates should be able to work with moderate to minimal direct supervision. Compensation based on experience. Position available immediately. On call duty and occasional Saturday work schedules are to be expected.
Location: The Willows Apartments, Louisville, KY
Contact: Property Manager Kristen Jacob at firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Lake's Edge Apartments, Sanford, FL
Contact: Property Manager Ali O'Grady at email@example.com
Location: Willow Lake Apartments, Indianapolis, IN
Contact: Property Manager Kendra Godsey at firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Park's Edge at Shelby Farms Apartments, Memphis, TN
Contact: Property Manager Kerie Petroff at email@example.com
Email resume - Submit your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fax resume - Submit your resume by fax to (502) 429-9818